Thursday, December 6, 2012

My 20th Birthday dinner

My birthday actually on  November 26th , but i celebrate it on December 2nd.
My birthday dinner held at Hare and Hatter Surabaya
I choose pinky theme for my birthday dinner with  pink polkadots table cloth , flowers, and small greeting card made by myself.
I invited 20 friends to my birthday dinner, the same number as my age i guess... ^^

a week before my birthday dinner i prepared everything. the first step is designing the greeting card, i want it to be soft and cute, so i choose baby pink colour for girls and baby blue colour for boys .the next step is decide where is the place to held my birthday dinner, at the first time, i think de kasteel is a nice place to celebrate it and planned to go there to reserve for my birthday dinner, but surprisingly when my best friend Patty and I went to Citraland, we didnt went to de kasteel but ended up at Hare and Hatter ! the next day i went to a shopping center named atom to bought a soft pink fabric with polkadots pattern. found baby pink polkadots fabric isn't easy. i've spent around 2 hours to search for it.

 I wear soft pink dress on my birthday dinner , i obviously matched it with my pink theme, so i dressed up as a pinky girl that day... ><

this is some picture of my birthday dinner!


 
Our dining table

 Birthday Cake From Fanny and Steven

 

 My friends who came to my birthday dinner
 Gifts from my lovely friends! love it  :*

No comments:

Post a Comment